Tuesday, Aug 14, 2012
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Solresol
images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. -
Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and
Related Resources :: Solresol
- Solresol language and stenographic script - Solresol was invented by François Sudre (1787-1864). ... Sudre hoped Solresol would be used to facilitate international communication and deliberately made ...
- GRAMMAR OF SOLRESOL - Nov 19, 1997 ... This Language, called SOLRESOL, is no more French than German, no more English than Russian, no more Spanish than Turkish, no more ...
- Solresol Revival Project - Jan 7, 2010 ... Solresol
(also called langue musicale universale (Universal Musical Language)
was invented by Jean Francois Sudre (1798-1866), a French ...
- Solresol performed at the Kircher Society Meeting Pt 1 - YouTube - Feb 2, 2007 ... First ever dramatic performance of Romeo and Juliet in the 19th-century musical language Solresol. Introduction by author Paul Collins.
- Counting in Solresol - Solresol numbers - Invented by the French Jean-François Sudre from 1827 on and published posthumously in 1866, Solresol is an artificial language based on the seven musical ...
Twitter Activity :: Solresol
- 2012-08-14T05:01:25Z : WTUL, wtul_playlist - Just played: The Fighting Guitars - Melomane - Solresol(Vermillion Music)